Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NFL Fantasy Football 2012: League Basics, and Week 1 in Review.

NFL Fantasy Football 2012: League Basics, and Week 1 in Review.

What up people? It's ya boy Brad H. coming at you once again. It's been a couple of weeks since I've last posted. There has been quite a bit going on, so I haven't been updating. At any rate, things are fairly back to normal now. I'm super late with this particular post. Anyone who knows me, knows that I play fantasy sports year round. My favorite fantasy game to play is fantasy football. I decided that I was going to do weekly reviews on how I perform in the various leagues that I'm playing in. We're already in week 7 of the NFL season, so I got a lot of catching up to do with the updating.

This is the first article that I wrote regarding fantasy football. It's a review of the leagues that I'm playing in, and a review of the first week. I'm writing these articles though Hubpages, so feel free to click on them and check them out. I'll be putting the others up as soon as I'm able to. I'll be hitting you all with a regular blog posting sometime this week. Well I'm out, so thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment