Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Opinion topic: Five things that we allow to become our real enemies.

Opinion topic: Five things that we allow to become our real enemies.

What's up once again? This is Brad H back at you, and I'm presenting another hub that I wrote during the "30 hubs in 30 days" challenge that I took part in during the months of June and July. This is hub number 13 that I came up with. It was one that came directly from the top of my head, and required little to no research. Those are the kind of articles I always enjoy writing; mainly because I know it's all me. Anyway, the article is titled "Five things that we allow to become our real enemies", and it points out five things that we allow to become our real enemies. People aren't always our biggest enemies. It's the small things that we least expect that we allow to control us. Check it out and let me know what you think. Alright I'm out, so take care everyone. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment