Monday, July 16, 2012

Quick update, and results on "30 hubs in 30 days challenge".

Hey what's up good people. It's ya boy Brad H coming back at you once again. I know it's been about a month since I last updated anything on this blog. I apologize deeply for that. I originally intended on keeping this blog updated while doing the 30 day challenge on Hubpages. However, I ended up getting behind on writing the articles. This led to having pressed time to get the challenge done. Thankfully, I was able to finish up the challenge. It turned out to be a lot more challenging than I had originally intended. However, it was definitely a learning experience.

There were a few other issues that occurred over the last month or so that were family related. Those issues played a role in my getting behind on the challenge, along with writing on this blog weekly. At any rate, the worse appears to be over with for the moment. I'm hoping that trend continues, and I can get back focused on this blog. Starting today, I will be posting each individual article I wrote on the challenge here for whoever wants to read them. Although I reached 30 articles in the 30 day time period, the final article I wrote ended up getting unpublished. So even though I technically done 30 hubs, I'm only getting credited for 29. It's okay though -- I'm not sweating it too much.

Well that's it for now folks. Just wanted to come with a brief update. Despite my absence from this blog, I am alive and doing well. I'm planning on getting back to the regularly scheduled topics sometime this week. Got quite a few thing that I'm looking to discuss on "Brad H's Perspective". Thanks to everyone who follows and keeps up with me. I really appreciate it. I'm going to go ahead and end this, so peace, love and blessings to all. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment