Friday, July 20, 2012

Opinion topic: Physical fitness, Health, and Finances.

Opinion topic: Physical fitness, Health, and Finances.

Hey everyone. This is Brad H once again. This article that I'm posting tonight was actually the fourth article that I had written for the "30 hubs in 30 days" challenge. Unfortunately, I got a few of the articles mixed up when I had ordered them on my notepad. I suppose the order of how I got them out doesn't really matter to much. The most important thing is that I done it right? Anyway, this was one of my favorites that I wrote during the challenge. I received some great feedback on it. Hopefully you will find it interesting yourself. Well there is the link for anyone who is interested in reading. I'm heading off to sleep soon. Going to go see "The Dark Knight Rises" tomorrow. I also want to give my condolences to the families affected by the movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado. That was truly a sad and unfortunate event, and I was shocked when I had awaken to see it on the news. My prayers and thoughts are with everyone affected. Well see you all next time. Till then, peace, love, and blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment