Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lets keep it moving!

What's up people? It's ya man Brad H. coming back at you once again. Can you digg it? Yea I know you can. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping your heads up high. It's a sunny Sunday afternoon and I felt it was time for me to write about something that I've been thinking about heavily for the last week or so. I actually wanted to write on this subject earlier in the week, but I'm just now getting around to doing it. Hey better late than never right? Anyway, I want to talk about a phrase that I find myself using a lot these days. It's the phrase "Keep it moving". That's exactly what each of us needs to do in life, keep on moving forward. However, moving forward can sometimes be a daunting task for many of us. Often times certain things and circumstances from our past, and even sometimes in our present try to keep us from pressing forward. Regardless as to what we are dealing with in our lives, we can't allow them to deter us from going on.

So what are some of the things that hold us back from "keeping it moving"? Well like I mentioned before circumstances play a huge factor. No one individual is in the same situation or circumstances. Many times we feel like we are trapped in situations that we can't seem to find our way out of. It's not only limited to situations; people can sometimes play a factor as well. There are some people in this world that will do or say anything they can to bring us down. It seems like this world now brings way more negativity from people than positive energy. This can greatly affect our self-esteem, which in turn can keep us from moving forward. Now as bad as these things I mentioned are, they can all be overcome; that is only if we want to get through them. No hurdles or obstacles are too great to be beaten. We can only defeat them if we want. In order to "keep it moving", it all begins within ourselves.

The next time that something disappointing happens, lets make the effort to keep it moving. Fellas, next time you approach a woman that looks attractive to you and she doesn't seem very interested, keep it moving. The same thing goes for you ladies. If you know you're a good woman and a man doesn't appreciate you, keep it moving. Next time someone says something negative to you in order to beat you down, keep it moving. There is so much better out there for us, and we won't see the better if we allow the worse keep us down. I won't sit here and pretend like I'm an expert at this. Like everyone else I struggle with things also. However, I will admit that I've gotten better at keeping it moving. I don't let thing that used to beat me down get to me like they once did. However, there is always room for improvement.

Well that's it for this time peeps. I hope anyone who read this found a bit of inspiration. I also want to apologize for not keeping up with posting my ten hubs that I mentioned in my previous blog post. I'm still posting them, I just haven't been able to do it in the time span I originally mentioned. I'm also going to try to write on this blog at least once a week. I'm aiming for posting every Sunday like I did with this one. Hopefully, I will be able to stick with it, so we'll see how that goes. Well you all take care, stay up, and continue to keep it moving. Till next time peace, love, and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment