Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why Does Ron Paul Receive Limited Media Coverage?

Why Does Ron Paul Receive Limited Media Coverage?

Hello once again. It's me Brad H. checking back in again. Hope everyone is doing well. Tonight I'm posting an article that I wrote a few days ago about Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul. I try to follow the news and keep up with what's going on in the world. I'm not a Republican, but I try to see all sides when it comes to debates and political issues. I've been aware of Ron Paul since 2008. Sometime in 2009, I started doing more research on him. I found that he was different from most politicians in general, both Democrats and Republicans. He has some very different views, and he is often criticized by mainstream news for his views. The subject of his lack of media coverage has been talked about recently, so I thought I would write about it. If you are interested in my article, click the link and read my thoughts about this subject. Well that's it for this time. I'll be writing again soon. Till then, everyone take care, maintain, and stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment