Thursday, January 17, 2013

I NEED YOU: Only when it's convenient for me.


What's up people? It's your ace Brad H. hitting you all up again with another edition of "Brad H's Perspective". As usual, I hope everyone is doing well and maintaining wherever you're at in this wide world. I'm not going to waste any time today, I'm going to get right into what's been on my mind in recent days. I'm going to title this one; "I NEED YOU: Only when it's convenient for me". Hmmmm!

Are we as a society and people generally selfish? Do we only think about ourselves a majority of the time? Do we use and manipulate some people to get the things we want? I don't know what you're answer to this question would be, but mines would be ABSOLUTELY! I'm not saying it's right, but it's quite normal and natural for us as a society to maintain a certain self preservation towards ourselves. Quite frankly, I don't see anything wrong with putting yourself first in most situations. Therefore, a certain degree of selfishness is totally fine.

Unfortunately though, some people are selfish and cruel at the expense of others. Now this is something that I don't agree with nor condone whatsoever. The perfect word for some people is "users". Some people are just flat out users when it boils down to it. Who are the people we're referring to? We're talking about the ones that you never ever ever ever ever hear from until something is wrong with them. I'm talking about the people who don't have anything to say to you when they're partying or having fun, but once the fun ends and the issues pop up, here they come running a 4 flat 40 yard dash needing help or advice. I'm referring to the people who act one way towards you when they're around certain people, but act another way when it's just you and them. I can pretty much guarantee that we all know people like that.

Some people are like this and never even notice or realize how much you can hurt people when we carry on with these types of habits. On the other hand, there are others who do it without regard or care, mainly because they feel like they can get away it. They assume that the real friends and family will always be there regardless of what they do, or how they treat them. One of the biggest mistakes that we can make is assuming that people will always be there, and a lot of people are getting fed up with feeling used by others. One of the best analogies I've heard is "I have to break out the scissors and cut you off".

We as a people need to lose the 'I only need you when it's convenient for me' attitude. If people keep this up, you may look around and notice the number of people in your life dwindling down, and it's going to be no ones fault but your own. If you got time to call or run to people when you've got some issues going, then you should have time for them when things are going well also. It's as simple as that.

That pretty much sums up this blog edition of "Brad H's Perspective". I hope anyone who read enjoyed it, and found some type of understanding and meaning from it. Before I go, I want to thank everyone who has left some of the amazing feedback that I've received since I started doing this. I read a comment via a post I put on Redgage last night that really touched me. I can't thank you all enough, and I wish you all nothing but the absolute best. Anyway, I'm out for this week, so thanks again for tuning in. See you all later. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Very interesting,And i do enjoy reading.I will sure to come back an check out the rest of the articles.i LIKE IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, but thank you so much tash01!

      Delete