Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anger: Controlling it, and finding ways to use it toward positive things.

Anger: Controlling it, and finding ways to use it toward positive things.

Peace, love, and blessings. It's your man Brad H once again. I missed out on a couple of days posting links to the articles I'd written for the "30 hubs in 30 days challenge". However, I'm back once again, and I present you with the seventh article that was done for the challenge. This was one of my personal favorites that I had written. I mainly like it because the majority of it came solely from within me. I let a few family members and friends read it, and they found it honest and truthful -- which I consider a good thing. Anyway, the article itself deals with anger and finding ways to control it. I won't discuss it too much here, but I'm hoping you will read it. Any and all feedback is welcomed. Well I'm out for now. Gotta go get in some running. I may try to post another article later on tonight. If not, I'll definitely post again tomorrow. Till then, everyone stay up. This is Brad H signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment